Book Insights: Top Tips for Making and Breaking Habits from James Clear
Habits. We all want to build better habits and break our bad ones. Perhaps that is why James Clear's book, Atomic Habits, is a Number 1 bestseller. Clear's provides practical tips for how tiny changes in behaviour can compound to lead to revolutionary changes in habits.
In the video below, I discuss key insights from the book, through the lens of sports science and high performance but relevant to all!
- James Clear's Four Laws of Making and Breaking Habits
- why habits are key to self-improvement
- which layer of behaviour change you need to focus on to make changes
- the importance of the environment
- key influencers in groups
- how to ensure performance does not slip